The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A'google'ing I go

Following the overpowering urge, I opened the laptop, and off I went into the cybermaze, to search for 'the box'. Or so I thought,....
The very first search put a site right at the top of the page that looked interesting.
To my delight, the Daughters of the American Revolution, not only had a museum, but had just started an exhibit where they had emptied their vaults for public display. I was in hunting heaven.
I immediately got on email to Elspeth to tell her what I'd found and suggested that the timing couldn't possibley be better than now, to see if they might have it.
I also told her that I knew, I maybe passing on information that she already had, and that would not surprise me in the least. But, being very optimistic, when it comes to quests like this, I would risk looking the fool, in hopes of finding some new and exciting track to follow.
I heard back from her the next day. She had no idea that they had a museum, and sent a letter of request for information right away. And we waited....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home