The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sorry I've been away so long

I got bored with the thread about the snuff box, and gave up on it.
To make a long story short .......
I located what we believe may be the original Snuff box at a museum on the Eastcoast of America.
Research is still ongoing, until we can verify this is the right Snuff.

I've been going to the Highland Games and promoting Scotland here in America.
Having a great time ......seeing faces I hadn't seen in awhile and meeting up with old and new friends.

Did you know that there are 25 million Americans that claim Scottish descent, and that's just the ones that know. Everyday that passes more find their connection to Scotland. There are 60 million Americans that claim descendency from Ireland. These are huge figures and the world should wake-up and realize the Celtic Market in America is phenomenal.

I will try to post more often now. Until then:

Lang Mae Yer Lum Reek
( long may your chimney smoke) The Bard at Large

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home