The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

News about Scotland

Scotland has had an ongoing debate and discussion about Independence from England for a long time. Once done behind closed doors, quietly over a pint, or out front at the ceilidh, now in the last few years is taking place in a much more open forum.

For those of you that have interest, there are many avenues on the Internet to follow this discussion and see the process of democracy in motion.

I'll be in the shop again, after my short, but rewarding trip to see the kith and kin.
New stock of jewellry is arriving now and the first will be displayed this weekend.

Hope to see at the beach soon.

And for those of you the drop in here regularly I hope to post more often now.

The Bard

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, May 15, 2008 3:52:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You have a wonderful Blog! I was in Seaside on Mother's Day and my heat lept with joy at seeing your sign. I was a bit disappointed that you were closed, but enjoyed the window display. I vowed I would find you on the net and to find when you would be open.

    What is the poem you have in the window about the Thistle? I started to read it, but my wee grandson was tugging my hand to move out of the rain.

    I look forward to visiting Seaside again very soon (I live in Portland) and stop in to see all the wonderful things in your darling shop.

    Slainte
    Allison Mosley-Gramigna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home