The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Friday, March 06, 2009

New Stock in the Shop

I just received the first order of "large size" sterling rings for those of you that have difficulty in finding them...nice Celtic designs as well.
Earrings and pendants came in with them. And will on the shelves sometime tomorrow.

I made connection with a potter in the Highlands of Scotland and have the first of this product in. Top notch quality and beautiful, Celtic Crosses, Celtic Knot-Tiles, Coasters and Candle holders.

Hopefully I will be receiving new ranges from Scotland and Ireland in a good flow over the next few weeks as we head into the season.


The Warriors and Wordsmiths of Freedom Book Launch Weekend

The book launch is still on for the weekend of 3rd, 4th & 5th of April, in celebration of America's National Tartan Day April 6th, at my shop in Seaside, Oregon.

This year it (Nat'l Tartan day) falls on a Monday. All Scot and Irish are urged to show your tartan (or plaid) on that day. If ya got 'em, ... wear 'em!!!!
So drag out your kilt, skirt, scarf, shawl, necktie, hair-ribbons, or tam, ..dust 'em off, air them out, ....then

Wear 'em Proud!

I have a Bagpipe player that will be hanging out at the shop, and playing off and on, during the book launch weekend (Sat. and Sun.)too.

Cheers to all that have visited the shop recently.
And to those I have not seen in awhile, ...
I trust all is well in your life, and I hope to see you soon.

Slainte,
Linda

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home