The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer's Almost Here

The temperature are rising and the town is starting to fill up on a more regular basis.

The new stock I've been bringing in from the Homelands, has been selling so fast, it's a bit of a shocker. I'm very happy with the response. The new items have never been sold on the West Coast of America before, I'm happy to say. One of the vendors...I've been trying to contact for 5 years, ...and now finally have their stock as well.

I have been meeting some very grand people, and still connecting with those that hadn't realized the shop had re-opened.

I love this time of year!!!
My veg garden is looking strong, and (unlike last year) I do believe I'll have a good amount of product this season, to help keep me healthy and happy. And I won't have to fight the crowds at Safeway for my food.

There has been increasing requests for me to continue the Lindella story that I started to post in April called "Beltane Night". So when the dust settles in my life, ...I will begin to pen the next chapter, and after editing (this time) I will begin to post segments again...(Mind this may take awhile to get going.)

I have been told by my publisher in Edinburgh that the book "Warriors and Wordsmiths" has finished the printing phase and will be shipped out shortly...arrival at my doorstep could take awhile depending on the 'way of transport' selected. I will keep you posted.

Off to ready myself for the shop.

Cheers,
Linda

PS. We have a new expanded Shop Hours schedule (but I can't remember it completely),
I will post it soon. Generally...we will be CLOSED on Weds., but opened from 10am til around 5pm All other days, (Except Sundays when I will open at 10am and duck out at around 2pm if it's not busy). Cheerio! Hope to see ya soon in sunny Seaside!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home