The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday-Thanksgiving Weekend-Sale

Dear Folk,

I will be at the shop on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this weekend, for your Christmas shopping needs.
I will open as usual at 10am and continue through the day until 3pm or later....Sunday I may leave earlier if
the crowds are light.

I do never run sales in the shop ...but this year I would like to have a customer appreciation sale...
Mention this site and receive 10% off of your purchase. (But, you'll have to remind me of this...no doubt I'll
have a "semi-coma brain" induced by the tryptophan coursing through the veins from the mass amounts of turkey and other fine foods spread out on the table that Thursday.

I sincerely hope You will All have a Mighty Good Time with Friends and Family this Thanksgiving!

And I'd like to thank-you all for your never-ending support over the years...and for the years to come.
I've had a great time in the shop, ...as I hope you have.

All the Best to you...
and those that care for You!

Slainte,
Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home