The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Beltane Night and an Upcoming event performance

Beltane Night is fast approaching and my story is not complete.

This year the story of Lindella, Nan and the Faeryfolk will continue through the season...until the telling is done and the story come to a close. This will remove the deadline and give me more time to give it the justice it deserves.

I will be leaving for the Douglas County Scot Society Mother's Day High Tea event in Sutherlin on May 8th.
My son MAY be running the shop in my absence...but he just recently hurt his neck in a fall and is the process of healing. We'll see if he's up to running the shop when the time comes. I'll be out of town for a few days ...to see me mum and do the gig.
See ya soon.
Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home