The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Beltane Story

For those of you that have shown interest and have made the request...
I am giving thought to the continuing story of Lindella, and will pursue writing (in segments) the
story leading up to Beltane celebrations again this year.
Sorry it's taken so long to get back to this...but life has had a few bumps in the road the past few months.

Re-reading last year story is my next task....maybe you'd like to do so as well.

The rains are back ...so there more time in the house ...for pondering.

Hope life is well for you all.
Cheers,
Linda

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, March 26, 2010 5:08:00 PM, Blogger flower said…

    Hello Linda,
    This is Carolyn Gage. I came in last week with my family of "actual lifegaurds." I baught the beautiful necklace that was about the writers and poets. I was wondering if you could send me the meaning for this necklace because I couldn't take a picture of it on my phone. Thank you.

    Carolyn Gage
    cgage06@wou.edu

     

Post a Comment

<< Home