The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Christmas Shopping

Dear Folk...

It's turning cold and the snow is soon to fall...or so they say on the news programs....

If any of you have a need for goods from the shop and can't make the trip...feel free to contact me through the
email address at the sidebar. If you know what the item is and it's possible to ship it out to you I would be willing to do that.
Also...if you are planning a trip to the coast (and th shop) on a day that is when the shop is not open ...
just contact me through this same email address....and we can make an appointment to meet up at the shop.

The Homecoming Events in Scotland have now come to a close for the year. And what a year it was!!!!

The next big event will be in 2014...with the 700th Anniversary of the Battle of Bannockburn, should be a hoot.

Back on the American Homefront...Burn's Night Supper's are just around the corner...Jan 25th.
I will list as many event venues as I can find, over the next weeks.

I trust you're all staying warm and healthy.
All the Best,
Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home