The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Friday, July 30, 2010

********Closure Notice******

Dear folk,

Unfortunately my uncle passed away on Weds this week.
His funeral has been scheduled for Weds. 4th August. and I will be attending it (out of town).

The Shop Will Be Closed on the 4th (weds.) and 5th (thurs.) of August because of this and I plan (barring any complications)..
to be returning to the shop on the 6th and open regular hours....as regular as they get at Celtic Story.
(Remember if you want to see me ...get to the shop before 2pm).

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Cheers,
Linda

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, August 04, 2010 3:11:00 PM, Blogger melissa said…

    I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. Thanks for your posts. I am now a follower here. I will be back. :-)

     
  • At Friday, August 06, 2010 9:40:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    My wife and I were in your shop a couple of weeks before Independance day. I bought a broach from you. We stayed for almost an hour just listening to your stories. Your a great person. And I have passed along your cards to my fellow service members. Im sorry to hear that you uncle passed away.Take care and thank you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home