The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Comment to the blog

Allison,
how great to hear from you and what a nice comment...
you sound like a true Scot.

The Thistle Poem in my window I wrote quite some time ago.
It's about how the Thistle became the Badge of Scotland. It actually kept
spinnin' 'Round in me heid whilst I was tryin' to nap, so I got up and wrote it down
so I could get the must needed sleep. Years later I found the paper I'd originally wrote it on and it was the instruction sheet for a heating pad. Wha' a laugh.

Looking forward to meeting you in the shop.
It's a hot one today, a bit of a shocker to the system after snow, just 3 weeks ago.
Slainte
The Bard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home