The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Warriors and Wordsmiths of Freedom

I'm sad to say that the release of my book, (titled above), has once again been delayed.
The production staff in Edinburgh is having some difficulty in getting the final lay-out from the man that handles that phase of the production.
Once I receive this and approve it, the book will go to the printer.
I have the utmost confidence in my publishing house and know that the crew there are doing all they can to hurry this process along.
Thanks for your patience in this.
On a more upbeat note, ...
I'm presently working on a short story about Beltane Night, inspired by the poem featured here on a prior blog.

And, ...
Summer is in full swing and once again I'm meeting up with fine folk that I haven't seen in a few years. Brilliant!

Hope to see you in the shop soon.

All the Best,
Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home