The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shop Hours and Days Update

Greetings to those visiting cyberspace.

I will continue to be open at the shop on Thursday through Sunday
from 10am-3pm throughout the month of September.

I will be closed the week of Oct. 2nd - Oct. 5th
Then back at it on Oct. 9th (Thursday).

Depending on the weather and flow of people into town, I will re-assess at that time and post hours and days for the Fall season.

I'm presently ordering merchandise for the holidays season with gift items in mind.

The Warriors and Wordsmiths of Freedom book is in the production phase (still) in Edinburgh. (There's a bit of a snails pace with 'lay-out' just now, but hopefully....that will kick into high gear soon.) Once I've been notified that it's 'gone to the printer' I will post more on the availability and content.

And will be scheduling a book release event at the shop as well as other locations
around the Northwest.

I've had quite a bit of interest in a seminar on history, folklore, and mythology of Scotland. If you have interest in attending such an event ...let me know through the blog comment section and once enough have made contact I'll schedule an event here, maybe at the Shilo Resort on the Waterfront.

Now, ...back to the reality of groceries, laundry, and such.

All the best to you,
and those that care for you!!
Linda

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, September 22, 2008 3:14:00 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    Linda, my sister and I (Heather & Katie) would definitely be interested! But with our schedules it would have to be on a weekend or Friday night. Let us know!

    Katie Harney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home