The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Monday, May 03, 2010

White Horse Coffee in Sutherlin-Mother's Day High Tea Event

I will be heading south in a few days to attend this event, put on each year by the Douglas County Scots Society.
This year I will be the MC for the event, no doubt a history lesson, some poetry, and a few good stores will be part of that as well.
This is a great event, and the White Horse will have a grand fare of food laid out as well as some very good musicians.
My son has said he will run my shop on Sat. and Sun.....this will be the first time the shop has been open for Mother's Day in quite some time...(I've been leaving for this event since 2005 and usually have the shop closed up.) The agreement (between he and I ) is....if it doesn't have a price and he doesn't know the price...then he can't sell it. Fortunately he ran the shop last summer whilst I was in Scotland promoting my newly released book:
The Warriors and Wordsmiths of Freedom
and he is fairly well versed in the operation and the pricing of the merchandise. So all should go well...but there's always the outside chance that there is some item that has no sticker on it and he may be stumped.

I will be back and in the shop on the 13th.

All the best,
Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home