The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shop Closed 25th Aug.thru 1st Sept.

It's been a great Summer season. The weather here has been mild...sometimes too mild and overcast...but even a grey day at the beach is a good one.
I've had  brilliant experiences greeting the holidaymakers and trusted long time customers over the months.
Thanks to all that have stopped in !

Now is the time for me to take a bit of a break myself.
I will return to the shop(in a much refreshed state) at 10am on 2nd Sept.
Over the Labour Day Weekend I will be at the shop:
Thurs., Fri., Sat., Sun. and Mon. 10am-2pm

The following week 9th - 12th shop hours will be Thurs. through Sun. 10am - 2pm

Then the shop will be closed because:

I will be in Seattle on a speaking engagement tour 16th - 20th dates for public venues listed in prior blog.
I hope to see you there.

Then back in the shop 23rd and on a Thurs. -Sun. schedule for the remainder of the month.

I trust this finds you well and enjoying the summer and all it has to offer.

All the best,
Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home