The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Now that things have quieted in my life

This has been a very brisk year for me. So many strange occurrences in my life have taken place.

But now, things are quieting and I'm beginning to have a clear mind and path for going forward.

My house guests (of 14 months) have moved out (about 8 weeks ago), and now that the house is tame and calm...the Muse is starting to awaken in me again. Writing is slowly moving to the forefront and old projects that need completion will be on the slate of "things to do".

If you have a particular item (from the shop) that you'd like to purchase through the mail....I am open to taking orders from this site, and posting them out (for your convenience). I will have more time to make a trip to the Post office for posting items. The important part in all this is for you to be able to describe the item to me well enough for us to make it happen...and the availability of stock is key as well.

My son had set up a Wordpress site for this blog to shift into....and I will be working on that throughout the slower months...(now if I can just remember all the details of 'how to do this" ).

I once again had 9 inches of hair cut off and no one has noticed...'cause my hair is so long on a regular basis...it would take a shaven head (I suppose) for a reaction from the friends and public....which is not likely to happen...as it is my back has been a bit colder than normal. ha, ha,ha.

The wind is blowing like crazy here and has been for about 12 hours. Looking forward to this weekend...and lad that used to work for me when he was bot a sapling of a teen...is coming back into town. I will be attending a Pirate party in his honour....r-r-r-r-r-r-r-g.

Cheer the now,
Linda

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, October 13, 2010 4:42:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Linda,
    I am desperate for you to send me an amulet Aegishjalmur Invincibility in Battle necklace. I will pay for overnite if you would send it. Please call me (623) 262-1509. Desperately Seeking Linda, Jennifer from Phoenix AZ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home