The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Life in the Real World

I had 3, nine year olds spend the night at my house,
which of course, beats the heck out of having,
9, three year olds here.

They were having what is
commonly called a "sleep over" and in reality is actually...
a "stay-awake over".

I taught them what my brothers and I called 'leg wrestling', then
after 3 hrs of total mayhem, slight injuries and laughter...I told them
when the bruising came to the surface to please let their parents
know that I'd not done this to them, but they'd done it to themselves.

The next evening was a birthday party, after breakfast, a trip to the
local sea aquarium, the 5th dvd movie in 24 hrs,
we went to the local Pizza/Electronic Games Arcade,
where we met up with others children of that age, and parents,
and where we all gave our money to them, and fed them pizza, then.....

and this is real smart move on the adults part...
( when totally 'spent' for energy ), we....

gave them sugary cake and ice cream.

And I consider myself and my friends intelligent.

The Bard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home