The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Friday, September 12, 2008

Lost and Found-----Sept.

There was a couple in my shop on Thurs. this week. Man and woman.
One was wearing a cap with a Navy emblem and bought a Caduseus (Healer's Staff) pendant. And you left a bag of goods in my shop...luckily there was a photo booth
picture set ....so I was able to identify who it was...fate eh?

Please make contact through the comment section in this blog site, so I can return these items to you.

Good luck with your schooling for nurses license.
All the Best, Linda

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, September 18, 2008 9:23:00 AM, Blogger squidoc said…

    Hi Linda.
    Just saw your comment on your site. Glad to see you have our the bag of goodies.
    please e-mail me with a phone number so I can give you our address. I hope it's not to much trouble tp send it to us. I'll re-imburse you of course.
    Thanks for being so wonderful.
    Bill
    squidoc@wavecable.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home