The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Thursday, November 01, 2007

A Hearty Thanks to All

Well, ...my life has finally slowed down enough to
be able to make a new entry here.

First and foremost, I 'd like to thank all the great people
that came by the shop, showed for my performances, and attended
the seminar given in Anchorage, Alaska, it was a brilliant season
overall.

A very dear friend of mine came from Edinburgh to visit the U.S. of A.
for the first time. Unfortunately, her baggage was lost and never
retrieved. But, I believe we had a good time anyway, and the amount
of single malt we consumed, could be a testimonial to that.

My book "The Warriors and Wordsmiths of Freedom" is scheduled for release
4th of July, 2008 here in the USA. And is in the editing process just now.

If anyone would like to be included on the mailing list for Press Release
about the book and where to find it, drop your email address in a comment
to me and I'll add it to the list. Cheers!

Over the next few months I'll be posting some info about the book and
quoting some of the text, ...so watch this space.

The shop hours will remain the same throughout Nov. and if there's a Monday
Holiday I'll be in the shop as well. I'll be open for the Thanksgiving Wknd,
for those of you thinking about Celtic gifts for your loved ones.

FYI
I just rec'vd my shipment of Tiles or 'Potstands' that have been printed with
my poem about 'The Thistle' and these will be available this weekend for purchase.

That's me now....
All the Best of Life to you,
The Bard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home