The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Shop Update

The shop has been hopping with activity. Some have asked me to check into the availablity of items they've purchased or seen before in the range of what I stock. Here's what I've found out so far:
The Heavy-gauge Celtic Cross "Ireland" sweatshirts in dark green will be on the hook in the shop
in about a week or two.

I will not be open the weekend of Mother's Day, May 11th, 12th and 13th, I have a performance engagement for the Douglas County Scot Society's Mothering Day High Tea at the Whitehorse Coffee Shop in Sutherlin, Oregon. If you're from the area this is a very good event to attend, great food, live music, bagpipes, and my bletherin' of poetry, song, stories or what ever comes up.

I've been busy at the laptop working on my book "Warriors and Wordsmiths of Freedom" and will be thankful to be reaching the finishing line soon.

A very hearty thanks to all the have come in, since my re-entry to the wacky world of retail in Seaside, Oregon.
And a fond welcomes to all those that have yet to come.

All the Best to you and yours,
The Bard
Linda

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 07, 2007 2:40:00 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    Linda -

    It was a delight to meet you this past weekend!

    I am enjoying the cross and intend to check out Clan Shaw. Might try to find my copy of Porter and read it again. Now I am intrigued!

    Take care; hope to chat with you again sometime soon! ;-) I don't update my blog very often, but maybe you can poke around what I have up there and let me know what you think - I'm always up for a little constructive criticism!

    -Julie Green

     

Post a Comment

<< Home