The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Shop Update

Hello All:

I will be opened at the shop this weekend between 10am- 3pm,
as usually. Dec. 5th, 6th, and 7th.

The following weekend I will be busy on the 13th Dec. (Saturday)

I have two events to attend in Portland for the President of Ireland visit, one at 11am and the other at 3pm. I will try to be open sometime that weekend on Friday or Saturday. But depending on weather and other issues(at this time unforeseen, but always lurking there to spring forward once I lay down firm plans), I don't really
know how it will all turn out.
So if you're in town drop by and see if I'm around.

I just received items from the the homelands, most with lower prices, because of the
falling price of the pound. Loads of gift items lower than $25.00 each, many $18.00.

Well, I just finished proof reading my book The Warriors and Wordsmiths of Freedom.
I rec'vd the finished typeset copy on Thanksgiving....they don't do that holiday in Scotland. But started the actual work on Monday....after the family had cleared the house. One more step in the process...and soon..... it will go to the printer.

Time for the pub and a celebratory drink, for finishing yet but another phase of the creation of this book.

Cheers,
Linda

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, December 04, 2008 11:18:00 AM, Blogger Katie said…

    Hey Linda! My sister, mom and I will be in Seaside on Friday, December 19th thru Saturday, December 20th (just the one night). Will you be open that Saturday? I would love to see the new stuff from the homelands and drop a hello ;)

    Katie Harney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home