The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Update on Shop Hours for the Fall and Winter

The weather is turning colder at night and the leaves are starting to cover the ground.

I've shortened the hours to Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 10am - 3pm

If anyone is coming into town on different days...contact me through this site and
I would be more than willing to set up an appointment for your visit to the shop.

I will (hopefully) be taking some "down time" for myself soon. But I'm not sure when yet.

It's been a great to be able to see all my "shop" friends again, and each day that passes more people find out the shop has opened again.

It looks like the plan to tear down the building and re-build it next year has been put on hold. So it looks like I will be open (without interruption) for another year or two. Which is very good news indeed!

All the Best to you....and those that care for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home