The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Douglas County Scot Society Highland Games

I will be at the following games performing this weekend:

DCSS Highland Gathering and Games
Aug.14th-16th at River Bend Park in Winston, Oregon.

There is a free concert on Friday night.
And I will be performing on Sat. and Sun. on the Main Stage throughout the day.

These are great game to go to if you have a chance.
My son will be in the shop in my stead so drop by to see him and look around if you're in Seaside. I'm still a bit jet-lagged from my recent return from Scotland but should be up and in full swing by next week and back in the shop. Many tales to tell about my sojourn to Scotland and what happened there ...the Global gathering in Edinburgh, ...my book launch events, ...and the filming of an upcoming movie called "Wicker Man" based on a book produced by my publishing house in Edinburgh.

Hope to see you soon!

PS my son and I are kicking around the idea of starting up an on-line shop for some of the goods from my shop. I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,
Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home