The World According to Linda

Linda MacDonald-Lewis (A.K.A. The Bard at Large) - A true Scot at heart

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Warriors and Wordsmiths of Freedom: the Birth and Growth of Democracy

In July (the month the book was released) the website called:

Booksfromscotland featured my book as The Book of the Month.

More recently the "Introduction' to the book has been put up in full at this location.
If any of you, (that haven't bought the book) want to take a look, to get an idea
of what the book is all about, just drop into the website and take a look.

My son did such a great job whilst I was away the stock was really at a low state
when I returned. That has been remedied. Not only have I brought in the "old standbys" like Claddaugh rings, earrings and such, but have stone plaques, and ceramics.
And I have added a new line of mini-replicas of Pictish Standing Stones and Celtic Crosses by an artist in Scotland and they are remarkably detailed like I've never seen before. A new line of pewter pendants of Pictish/Celtic designs too.
Decals and stickers are on the way, ...including the ever-popular Pogue Mo Thon !!!

The Shop Hours for the Autumn Season are now:

Thurs., Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10am - 5pm.

Classic Car Show this weekend...the sun is beaming down and it's supposed to be Hot (above 75 ) here.

Now that I've recovered a bit from the wild and wacky Summer Season, ...I hope to start posting here more often. And will get back to that story about Lindella and Beltane Night in the months to come.

Hope to see you soon!

All the best!

Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home